Vaginal wash is herbal formulation made especially for females to maintain the odor, eliminate the itching and keep the vagina firm. The intimate wash has Lactic acid, Sea buckthorn oil and Tea tree oil, and these ingredients are packed with antiseptic and astringent properties. Vaginal wash maintains a delicate balance of herbs, essential for keeping the pH on acidic levels. The natural pH of vaginal skin is 3.5 and washing the skin with intimate vaginal wash is effective in restoring the healthy microbiome. Herbal vaginal wash and cream are beneficial to women who have traveling, workout sessions and swimming in their portfolio. It is not surprising at all to find the product effective in menstrual period, childbirth, and pregnancy.
Dryness of vaginal skin is also an irritating problem, which many women experience during childbirth, menstrual period and menopause. The expanse of infection during these types of conditions shows a general rise. Vaginal wash comes to your rescue here too. It works like a moisturizing cream and a cleanser. The wash does not have any soap or lather. It is a water-soluble product, which gels completely with the outer mucous membrane. All you need to do is apply the wash in clockwise and anticlockwise direction. Within matter of minutes, entire wash vanishes and there are no marks left on the skin.
How Intimate Vaginal Wash Compensates Women?
Before you apply or even think of applying the intimate herbal wash on the skin, you need to know the advantages. Here are a few advantages that will tickle your mind:
- Intimate washes with herbal base have lactic acid that is responsible for maintaining the pH level of 3.5, essential for keeping acidic nature. The acidic pH value is critical to prevent bacterial, viral and yeast infections.
- The probability of occurrence of vaginal discharges will go down. Vaginal infections will also get reduced, and skin around vagina and vulva will become soft.
- Applying vagina wash does not require prescription from gynaecologist. This topical over the counter product is available at the local pharmacy shop.
- If you are taking oral medications, the intimate wash can still be applied regularly. Application of intimate wash is not going to counter the oral medications. You do not experience any side effects.
- There are no Parabens, or any form of chemical preservatives in the intimate washes, and you do not have to worry about occurrence of secondary infections.
- The vaginal wash is also important in controlling itchiness, inflammation and odor.
- Regular use of intimate creams will soothe, refresh and condition the vaginal skin.
Intimate wash is the right thing designed for your vagina. You will love to have a healthy vagina that is always nourished without any itchy sensation.